Thursday 30 December 2010

Christmas sales in Manchester city centre

As I only live 20 minutes away from Manchester city centre I thought I would take a trip in and see which shops were having Christmas sales and how they were advertising their stores. 
I took a few pictures of the high end high street stores. 



Harvey Nichols is renowned for their large and elaborate window displays, however for the big spend the window simply has large sale posters to attract their customers attention. I personally think this is a disappointing display. I think they could have used the bottom windows to advertise the wonderful selection of clothes and accessories they have on offer and add some new year decoration and cheer!  


Burberry didn't have any sale in store which I found surprising considering they are next to Harvey Nichols and other competitors




These Louis Vuitton displays attracted my attention. They are simple yet show classic style and look crisp and   have a sense of class. These qualities are also reflected in the style of handbags and purses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment